Be part of the action
Become a Friend of ATT
Joining us as a Friend of ATT works out at under £3 a month, and means we can keep offering lifechanging opportunities to young people in our community.
Our work - for, by and with young people - breaks down barriers, changes lives, teaches new skills, raises confidence, boosts employability and builds community.
Through creating and experiencing theatre, young people have a chance to explore the world, develop their ideas and find their voices.
- Get more involved in ATT and support our work
- Help us to continue providing free provision to young people
- Get two free theatre tickets a year
- Receive our annual friends newsletter
- Exclusive 'meet the cast' opportunities
- Become a friend in July and get a bonus ATT tote bag!
Become a friend today for £35 a year
'A fantastic shared experience for all" Hinderton Headteacher
‘Joining the workshops has made them come out of their shell and grow in confidence’ Parent
Right now, every donation we receive will be matched by Arts Council England
So every £1 you donate is worth £2 to us, and helps us to keep providing education, empowerment, opportunities and access to world-class arts for local children and young people.
For a chat or more information on the friend’s scheme or other giving options please contact Laura Orchard, Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org