Office Space For Hire - Ellesmere Port
With desk space and office rental available, we’re offering small teams the chance to be based at the heart of the new arts and cultural centre in the lovely green space of Whitby Park. If you share our passion for creativity or our commitment to children and young people, you’ll fit right in.
When our newly developed theatre and arts space for children and young people reopens in 2022, we are offering exciting new workspace opportunities at our transformed venue.
We have 5 partially-serviced office spaces for small teams with access to meeting, activity space and kitchen facilities. PLUS, from Spring/Summer 2022 our new venue based café will be the perfect setting for informal meetings over a coffee.
Our offices range in size, and will include:
- Secure, partially serviced office space
- Internet access
- Meeting room & events space access
- Mon – Sat access
- Utilities & cleaning included
- Beautiful park view
- Free parking on site
- Café on site
- Unfurnished or partially furnished options
- Whitby Hall, Whitby Park, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- Ellesmere Port train station - 1 mile away
- M53 Junction 9 - 1 mile away
- Cheshire Oaks - 1.4 miles away
We are currently inviting expressions of interest.
If you’re looking for new office work space for between 1-9 people in a creative environment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos to follow.
Posted: 29 March 2022